Wildlife can be viewed from the County Roads. Binoculars are helpful.
They blend in very well, so watch carefully!
Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope, Coyotes, Fox, Badgers, Racoons, Bobcat, Mountain Lion, Sage Grouse, Eagles (Bald & Golden), Rattlesnakes, Bull Snakes, and Lizards are all prevalent in this area.
Open Year Around
- Restrooms and Private Showers
- 53 camping spaces
- 30 amps or 110 electrical services (available at select sites only)
- (No water or sewer hook-ups at sites)
- Potable water & RV Dump Station
- Tent campers welcome
(subject to change)
- With electrical hookup – $30.00 per night* plus a one time $3.50 processing fee
- Without electrical hookup – $20.00 per night* plus a one time $3.50 processing fee
- Showers – $3.00
- RV Dump Fee – $5.00 (Not included in space rental)
- Sheltered Picnic Area for Groups – No Charge