Wildlife can be viewed from the County Roads. Binoculars are helpful.
They blend in very well, so watch carefully!
Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope, Coyotes, Fox, Badgers, Racoons, Bobcat, Mountain Lion, Sage Grouse, Eagles (Bald & Golden), Rattlesnakes, Bull Snakes and Lizards are all prevalent in this area.
Open Year Around
- Super Clean Restrooms and Private Showers
- 30 RV camping spaces
- 30 amps or 110 electrical services
- (No water or sewer hook-ups at sites)
- Potable water & RV Dump Station
- Tent campers welcome
Reservations are NOT accepted. All spaces are first come, first served.
(subject to change)
- With electrical hookup - $20.00 per night*
- Without electrical hookup - $15.00 per night*
- Showers - $3.00
- RV Dump Fee - $5.00 (Not included in space rental)
- Sheltered Picnic Area for Groups - No Charge
*4 adults per campsite - additional adults $5 per person